The first was Spark restaurant. I LOVED IT! The food was really good, but the best part is the drinks. The restaurant is a non-alcoholic establishment but they have a long drink list, and a lounge feel to it. So you can hang out sipping yummy drinks. It basically is all the benefits of a lounge or bar without any of the nasty side effects of alcohol.
I ordered several (it was my birthday, that is totally legal!)
These two were my favorite. The first was a kiwi martini. There is something sexy about a 
martini. I loved hanging out sipping a martini.

martini. I loved hanging out sipping a martini.The next was a Shirley Temple, and yes that is a big chunk of cotton candy on top! It was really tasty and fun. Preston and I had a great time, I would totally recommend it! But I do love specialty drinks, so I am a little biased.
Another fantastic find is the Cocoa Bean. They have some of the best cupcakes I have ever had. The best was the raspberry chocolate cheesecake. It was chocolate with a spread of Nutella,
raspberry jam and cheesecake frosting. Hmmmm. 
raspberry jam and cheesecake frosting. Hmmmm. 
They also have a bunch of cocoa drinks. They have all these crazy cocoa flavors including all the frozen drinks. They looked so yummy, I have to go back and try them. You can get all the fun of a latte or frapuccino (?) without all the drawbacks of coffee. If you are anywhere near here, you really should check it out!


Sounds like fun.....maybe we should go there next time we're in town. Hey, didn't Caleb turn one on the 17th? I want to see some babie's first cake pictures...or do you guys not do cake?
ReplyDeleteI say we go to both of these places when we're in town!!! :) Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete