Background

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More cute pictures

Caleb is so social and happy, he is a lot of fun!
Look at those chubby hands! That is may favorite!
Caleb loves to make fun noises and play with his tongue. I love that you can see his tongue sticking out in this picture.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Do you know how cute that little boy is? No, really. I mean you look at him everyday. So I don't know if you REALLY know how cute he is. He is starting to look just like you. It is so funny how they morph. I love that little chub. Can't wait to squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I can see both of you in him. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing more pictures of Caleb. He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person and pinch those cute chubby cheeks. The face cheeks, not the bum cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete