Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Playing in His Crib

Caleb loves playing with the blankets in his crib. He will grab onto them and roll over. Half the time he ends up completely covered, which doesn't bother him at all.

7 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad that you have a blog! You started impressively too, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute and squishable! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you have a blog!!!! I am so excited to keep up on your adorable little family! We really need to get together again soon...I am in deep need of some Missy time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to keep updated. I'm much better at checking blogs than Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome. It's nice to see pics of you since I have been away. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay- so glad you have a blog, so it won't seem like our families are so far away. It was so great to see you guys and meet your little Caleb!

    ReplyDelete