Background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blogging at last!

Well, it finally happened. I started a blog. I became sold on the idea when I saw that you can make books out of your blogging. Well, I have always been horrible at journaling and scrapbooking, so maybe I can blog. So in an effort to save the memories and keep the family updated... here is our life...

3 comments:

  1. So i was on Susan's photography blog looking at the cute pictures of Caleb and saw that you had commented, and found your blog. I can't wait to see and hear some updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about time! :)
    I made a book out of last years blog and it turned out so cute. I love it.
    welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, you got a Blog now I can stay in touch with you guys even more. I miss you guys and hope that everything is wonderful. How is Calub doin?
    Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete